Sunday, December 30, 2007

Saying good-bye

Today I had to say good bye to most of my friends at church, it was rather surreal. I don't think that I have completely realized I won't be back, something that certainly highlighted that was when I nearly told one person that I would see her next week. Instead, when the Milwaukee 3rd ward convenes at 1 pm next Sunday, I'll be getting ready for my Monday tasks, or possibly writing my promised review of Air India.

Things that made my last day easier include:

  • Handing out business cards with my e-mail and this blog's address on them.
  • Knowing that I'm going to a cool enough place that I might actually get some visitors.
  • Having way to much too distract me while I plan to move across the ocean.
Concerning the cards, it is really easy to make your own business cards, and I recommend it if you are someone who ever needs to give out your contact information as pulling a card out of your wallet, purse, whatever is much easier and less time consuming than looking for a pen and paper and then writing it all out, and it solves problems of unreadable handwriting and unfamiliar spellings. Avery offers a variety of print your own options along with downloadable templates to make designing and printing the cards easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We definitely miss you at Church. I think, where's Melissa sitting & then I realize, it's not in this building- it's not even on this continent!

Lovin' the blog!