Monday, August 20, 2007

New Links

I'm adding some more useful links.

Here goes:

Travel Blog which includes pages for information specific to Europe and Germany is mostly a collection of blogs for people to communicate with their friends and family while they travel. While this site appears to be focused more on traveling abroad than living abroad, what I found most useful was the TravelBlog Travel Guide, even though once again it really was focused on short term adventure/backpacking travel.

Realtravel's page for Frankfurt has some interesting information on sights to see and also includes photos, local stores and blogs.

An American Expat in Deutschland a blog about an American's experiences living in Germany. Her popular posts include information on American foodstuff substitutes and TV in Deutschland. She also has a great list of links including other expat blogs.

The Frankfurt Files is a newish blog that includes posts on an another new resident of Frankfurt. He includes a description of his visit to the German Foreigner's Office.

2 comments:

Christina | AmiExpat.com said...

Thanks for the link! I hope to be back to blogging regularly soon, I look forward to seeing your blog develop too.

Melissa said...

Thank you! I look forward to seeing my blog develop too. I'm still in the U.S. so I don't have quite as much to write about as I would like. But hopefully that will be changing soon.