Thursday, August 9, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! As a getting to know me, I'm a twenty-something attorney by training who is currently preparing to take a job that will have me move from the United States to Frankfurt, Germany. While I have been making my preparations for this move, I have been collecting information on living and working in Germany that I plan to pass along through this site along with more general tips, experiences in and information on places I visit in Europe or anywhere else that I end up going in the next couple years. I also reserve the right to reminisce on the many places and attractions I have been to in the United States.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Congratulations on the birth of your blog!! I am so glad you will be sharing your experiences with us. I look forward to hearing about all of your adventures abroad!!!